An Extended Care, Luxury Recovery Community
Located in Beautiful Austin, TX
Sober Care, Compassion & Community
The cornerstone of Hickory Wind Ranch's philosophy is respect for every individual as a unique, lovable human being. It is our promise. We honor and understand that each person's journey is an exceptional one. We offer care, compassion and community to meet the individual needs of each member through the following program components:
What Sets Us Apart from Other Sober Homes
- Programs and Life Skills: Updates on our job search , schooling, and volunteer search programs.
- Accountability: Clients goals coordinated with all staff and family.
- Monitoring: Weekly random drug testing.
Let Us Help Move You Along the Path to Sobriety
- High accountability homes
- Comprehensive referral program and library of support services to achieve individual goals: education, career development and placement and volunteer work
- Nurturing, family-like atmosphere with social and recreational opportunities as desired
- Program based on healing and supporting the whole self
- Full Gym Memberships
- One-on-one sessions with our Director
- Zero tolerance for substance usage monitored by random, weekly testing
- Optional clinically supervised aftercare
- Hickory Wind Ranch Alumni Program
- Comfortable, well-appointed accommodations with on site 24 hour house manager
- Satellite TV, wireless internet
- Onsite laundry facilities with Energy Star washer and dryer
- Strong community-building with fellow residents.
Who We Are
GABRIELLA JEFFORDS, Director
Gabriella Jeffords is the director of operations at Hickory Wind Ranch. She has been working with Hickory Wind Ranch since October 2012. She oversees both the house managers and clients on a daily basis. She grew up in the Austin area and did some graduate counseling work at St. Edward’s University. She has a lot of hands on experience with both substance abuse and eating disorders. She has been highly involved in the Austin recovery community for the past four years.
If you're a neighbor of Hickory Wind Ranch, please feel free to read our letter to our neighbors concerning general information about our sober living residents and our sober living homes in Austin.